Bilingual Junior Paralegal
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Bilingual Junior Paralegal (M/F).
Our client is situated in the center of Brussels and is easy accessible with public transportation. The company is well-known private bank.
As Junior Paralegal (M/F) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Providing high quality general secretarial services;
- Accurate typing of letters and documents;
- Reporting directly to the Head of HR Legal;
- Modifying documents such as policies, disclaimers and codes of conduct;
- Organising seminars and presentations;
- Arranging meetings, both internal and external and managing and coordinating appointment diaries and ensuring partner is well prepared for meetings;
- Preparing, with the help of the Head of HR Legal, interviews, depositions, hearings, trials and/or client meetings.
The requested qualifications for this Junior Paralegal (M/F) position include:
- Holding a Bachelor Degree in Law (Master is a plus);
- Outstanding knowledge (both written and spoken) of English and French, Dutch is a plus;
- Professional attitude and able to liaise with people at all levels;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage projects is essential;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Cheerful, flexible, cooperative personality;
- Good attendance record, able to prioritize and punctuality;
- Possessing excellent secretarial skills;
- Accuracy and use of initiative essential;
- Good Team Player.
Our client offers you:
- An interesting position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interim full time contract with a fixed-term option;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Junior Paralegal (M/F) and are you immediately available?
Apply today. For more administrative functions via OfficeTeam, click here: Click here
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: