For an international company, based in Zaventem, active in the healthcare sector, we are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about skin loving products.
The Product Manager is responsible for managing a product range throughout the lifecycle from a clear vision, plan and execution in support of strategic and operational objectives.
My client is a US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange. Their activity is to create and sell exceptional personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life.
They are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff. Their EMEA headquarters are based in Zaventem, with around 100 people.
- Analysis and reporting
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specific research needed to obtain market information (market data, trends, customer behavour, etc.).
- Analyse products portfolio: maintain sales performance dashboard, collect insight from Corporate and Regional European Marketing teams, analyse results of new launches and promotions
- Evaluates campaigns against target KPIs and shares learnings with category manager
- Generate new ideas and propose portfolio enhancements, customer experience.
- Implement portfolio enhancements and campaign
- Developing product positioning strategies, pricing and product stories.
- Translate the product strategy in a communication plan
- Execute new product launches, campaigns and product discontinuations
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Create packaging materials for new product launches and coordinate regular product packaging updates
- Ensure on-time delivery of products, line extension and packaging projects against company calendars
- Be the ambassador of your brand.
- Support the Category Manager iin the day to day operations to achieve the strategic objectives of the Category.
- Build internal and external relationships.
* Master degree in Marketing, Business Management, Economics or in another relevant field
* MINIMUM 1 to 2 years working experience in product management
* Fluent in English (both written and spoken) !
* Prior Pharma or beauty experience is a plus
* Entrepreneurial Like to take initiative and demonstrates leadership capability
* Flexible and able to manage several projects simultaneously with a sense of priorities
* Able to work cross-functionally at all levels
* Has demonstrated leadership capability
* You are organized, have an analytical and problem-solving mindset
* Excellent knowledge in office pack (Excel, Word and PowerPoint champion)
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player and eager to work in an international environment
A strong position in an international healthcare / pharma environment where the employee is at the center
A position in a very dynamic company with a lot of responsibilities and the freedom to take initiatives
A competitive salary package