As a Digital Marketer / / E-commerce specialist, you will mainly be responsible for the for the e-shop platform of a young and dynamic SME.
They are a distributor and seller of Sport nutrition and Weight Management based in Brussels. They not only sell their products in their 10 stores in Belgium, but they also develop their e-shop and give advice on how to use the best products adapted to your body and your needs.
You will be joining a team of 6 persons in a small company with a start-up and 'all hands are needed' approach that counts in total +- 30 employees all over Belgium.
- As a Digital Marketer you are mainly responsible for the e-shop platform
- You ensure and update the e-commerce platform
- You understand the user needs, which you translate and design into the ultimate shopping experience for the customers
- Together with the management and your colleagues you work on the strategy, roadmap and feature definition of the offline and online evolution of the company
- You report on ongoing features, roadmap and results (predefined KPI's)
- You refine and optimize the product titles, descriptions & pictures
- you design the ultimate shopping experience for your customers
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree
- You have a perfect command of Dutch and a good knowledge of & English
- You have minimum 2 years of experience as E-Commerce Specialist, Online Merchandiser or Digital Marketer
- A first experience in Retail or in the Sport sector is a plus
- You have knowledge of tools such as google analytics, HTML, Adobe Photoshop, …
- You have worked with SEO and Social Media platforms ( Facebook ad's, …)
- You are immune to stress and you can work at a fast pace and you love working with (short) deadlines!
- You are very flexible and you have a hands-on mentality!
- You are a team player, but you can work autonomously as well
- You dispose of good communication and writing skills (if you have a blog it is a plus)
- You will join a fast expanding team where customer centricity and innovation are key
- A position in a dynamic company with a lot of responsibilities and the freedom to take initiatives
- A pleasant team atmosphere
- A full-time job in Brussels, starting asap
- A competitive salary package!