PRODUCTION MANAGER (M/F)
Twin Disc Incorporated is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of power transmission products for the marine industrial and off-road markets. Since 1918, Twin Disc power transmission technology has been changing the way the world works. You can find our products in the drivelines and powertrains of a huge array of equipment—from tractors, trucks and turbines to work boats and pleasure craft.
Twin Disc holds these standards very high:
- Global reach, customer focus. Partner with our experts all over the world to solve your challenges.
- Collaboration and innovation. Gain a technical edge with our custom designs and applications expertise.
- Engineering excellence. Rely on Twin Disc for industry-leading quality and customer support.
To reinforce the team working in Nivelles, Twin Disc is looking to hire a:
Production Manager (m/f)
Experienced team leader with understanding of machinery and industrial environments
As Production Manager you will have to manage the overall production activities of the plant, including manufacturing, warehousing, tooling, maintenance, planning and sub-contracting so to ensure that cost, quality, service and delivery objectives are met.
- You direct and coordinate all plant operations related to planning, manufacturing and delivery of products.
- You make use of the current infrastructure, tools and processes while facilitating and coordinating continuous improvement of the operating methodologies throughout the organization.
- You facilitate and coordinate the development and execution of an improved manufacturing planning and scheduling process.
- You develop and maintain a cooperative relationship with unions and participate actively to work councils.
- You collaborate with other internal stakeholders and work closely with the Purchasing department in order to ensure cost savings where possible on all operations under your responsibility.
- You supervise 10 employees directly and up to 100 employees and workers indirectly.
- This position reports to the General Manager of the Nivelles plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business discipline.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in a similar manufacturing/production environment.
- Experience in management position with significant experience in operations or production.
- Experience in close tolerance machining production and in low volume specialized production
- Experience in materials management, subcontracting and in outsourcing.
- Proven skills in planning efficiency.
- Experience in unionized environment.
- Ability to lead and motivate people.
- High sense of responsibility and commitment towards the employer.
- Stress-resistant, flexible and solution driven.
- Experience in an international environment and willingness to (limited) travel to headquarters in US and other European countries.
- Computer literacy (office tools) and knowledge of an ERP, preferably JD Edwards
- Fluency in English and French.
- A challenging position with high responsibilities in an entrepreneurial, international environment.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Please send your application to Hudson, with this reference BE769515 to Hudson, attn. Greg Antierens, Marcel Thirylaan 75, 1200 Brussel. Tel +32 (0)2 610 27 74. E-mail: email@example.com.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Postulez à l’offre: PRODUCTION MANAGER (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément