Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 25 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our Partner, Odyssea Pharma, is a pharmaceutical company based in Liège Belgium and part of Allergan group.Their success is powered by our world-class team"s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, they build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceuticals and biologic products for patients around the world. Allergan markets a portfolio of best-in-class products that provide novel treatments for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women"s health, urology, anti-infective and cardiovascular therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives.
This position of Quality Assurance Officer is part of the Operational team and reports to the head of quality.
You"re responsible for managing quality aspect related to the operations (production, control, storage and distribution).
As QA Officer, you will be responsible for :
· Review/approval of the documentation related to the operations ;
· Review batch records to support QP release of finished products ;
· Ensure the QA release of raw material and packaging material ;
· Management of deviation, CAPA, OOS, CC... related to the operations ;
· Manage supplier relationship and associated documentation (SQA) ;
· Actively participate in continuous process improvement and own quality SOPs ;
· Ensure compliance with GMP and good documentation practices as well as with internal standards (SOP) ;
· Prepare training support and provide training related to quality topics ;
· Ensure critical topics are adequately and timely escalated to higher management ;
· Performs internal audits, shop-floor visits ;
· Collect and treat the information required for PQR and management review (KPI) ;
· Contributes to local and/or transversal improvement projects to ensure the compliance level is maintained.
Profil Skills Required
· Master in Sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy) or equivalent based on professional experience ;
· At least 5 years" experience as QA in drug manufacturing ;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills ;
· Flexible, solutions oriented, proactive, having an excellent critical and analytical mind and being stress resistant ;
· Fluent in French and in English ;
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office® ;
· Experience in the medical device field is an asset ;
· Being eligible as QP is an asset.
Join one of the world"s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn"t just welcomed, it"s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
Profile Group has been mandated by Odyssea Pharma to search this profile on exclusive basis. Any interested candidate is invited to apply exclusively via this ad.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Profile Group: Anaelle Henrard- email@example.com - 0470/40.77.30
Langues Fluent in French and in English