Material Planner FR/EN
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Material Planner Europe is responsible for coordinate all material movements between our client plants, working with manufacturing, operations, customer's service and service providers.
Our client is an American supplier of high end chemical products, fibbers and plastics. Their European headquarter is located close to Louvain-La-Neuve in Belgium.
Coordinate all the material movements :
- Maintain efficient material flow between our toller's, plants and warehouses taking operations cost, inventory requirements, forecast and actual sales orders into account.
- Issue stock transfer order, purchase orders and repacking PO's.
- Ensure sufficient stocks levels between storage location and packaging type at all times taking stock targets into account.
- Monitor material flow and ensure optimal logistics costs considering max payloads and direct shipments between toller's and warehouse.
- Ensure our services providers are performing the movements properly and in a timely manner respecting FIFO rules.
- Create material movement that supports safe behaviours and eliminates risk of injury.
- Create, communicate and monitor repacking request that follows operational lead time/time fence policies.
- Create, communicate and monitor stock transfer orders that follows our inventory target at the right time and location.
- Create, communicate and monitor purchase orders made to third parties or supplier to support the business.
- Resolve customer order related issues/exceptions by working closely with Customer Service Representatives on day to day issues.
- Escalate delivery issues to scheduling management as needed.
- Coordinate repacking request when needed.
- Ensure ERP system stocks levels are accurate and up to date matching reality.
- Support use of MRP and APO functionality to drive improvements in material movement optimisation.
- Find inefficiencies in our process and recommend process improvements.
- Support the team for back up
- Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain or equivalent,
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant function,
- Knowledge of SAP is a real asset,
- Very good knowledge of French and English.
- Interesting position in a changing environment,
- Attractive salary package,
- International environment,
- Growth potential.