Junior Medical Sales Manager
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Junior Medical Field Sales Manager within the Pharmaceutical industry - Dermato-Cosmetic company
- High potential Medical representative
- Our client is one of the main actor in the Dermato Cosmetic world.
- In order to sustain their growth they are currently looking for a high potential Medical Representative able to evolve to a managing role.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop the business through implementations of medical visit strategy.
- Open new accounts to increase market share.
- Take care of the performance of the new launches on Belgian market.
- Regular visits with the medical representatives team in order to create demand for the brand through detailing the product knowledge using the professional selling technique.
- Coaching, mentoring and management of the medical sales representative team.
- Regularly performing personal assessment of the medical representatives team.
- Will be in charge for the field training to the medical sales representatives according to the training cycle.
- Handle the HR matters regarding the Medical team on a monthly Basis (Leaves, Bonuses, salary, etc.)
- Plan and execute different types of PR activities with Key opinion leaders, patients associations, dermatologists and GP pools to build strong partnership.
- In charge of the communication to the dermatologists, paediatrics and GP doctors of different projects.
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- A first experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Persuasive ability and proven adaptability.
- Judgement, decision-making, problem-analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with dermatologists, Paediatrics, GP's will be a strong asset.
- Good Managerial Skills
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytic skills.
- Fluent in French & Dutch is mandatory. Good Knowledge of English
- Ability to work with diversified team/cultures.
- Strong Negotiation and selling skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and self-confident
- Mobile on the whole Belgian territory.
The successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to join a leader on the market and take up a first management role
- An attractive salary package in line with his experience