Are you having a first experience as Product Manager and would like to work in the fashion industry?
Do you have an analytical background and ready to go to the next level?
Marketing Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Brand Manager, Sales Analyst
Our client is a Belgian company within the fashion industry. Their focus is to make a product that is beside the outside looks, also an use-full bag on the inside.
This means that the product can easily be used for travel purposes, as also for a daily use.
With there organisation located just outside Antwerp, they are a group of creative and hard working people. The organisation is growing strong and due to this they are looking for a Product Manager to join the organisation.
As Product Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be the point of contact between the designers internally and externally
- You will create a product review after each product launch, coordinate this task with the other people involved and make sure all the information is correctly filled.
- You are continuously aware of the market, by doing market analyses, competition checks and actively bench mark your product
- After each product launch, you will be responsible of the performance tracking. You will see how the product has been sold on the market, if there are any action to be taken to increase the sale, to make sure the margin is correctly in place and share this information closely with the sales department
- You have a strong first experience in an analytical function within the marketing team
- You have strong analytical skills, but you also have the good communication skills
- You can think strategically, work independent and can handle stress-full situations correctly
- You speak fluent English, with a knowledge of the Dutch and/or French
This organisation offers you an unique opportunity working within a fashion company.
Depending on your ambition, an internal growth is possible.