Regional Procurement Category Manager - Belgium
As part of its growth, our partner are looking for a Regional Procurement Category Manager to lead the EMEA Region.
Our client is a global provider of innovative Crop Protection and Yield Enhancement solutions for a variety of crops and applications are looking for Regional Procurement Category Manager.
The responsibilities of the Regional Procurement Category Manager:
The successful Procurement Category Manager:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or a Master in Engineering, Chemistry, or Agricultural.
- You have at least 5 years of combined Strategic Sourcing Category Management and procurement.
- You have a relevant experience in a multinational corporation as Regional or Global Procurement Manager for chemical category.
- You have experience in the Agricultural, Chemical, FMCG, Packaging or related industry
- You are Result Oriented, demonstrated technical knowledge and practical experience.
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch is not mandatory.
The offer for Regional Procurement Category Manager - Belgium:
- A competitive gross annual salary with company car, bonus, insurances, pension plan.
- An international company with real perspective of evolution
- You will join a challenging projects across the EMEA organisation.