For our customer situated in Jette we are looking for an HR Assistant.
At least 5 years professional experience as an administrative assistant, preferable within an HR Team.
Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French with good knowledge of English.
Our customer is looking for a dynamic, well organized and proactive HR Assistant for its headquarter in Jette. You will be responsible for the entire HR Administration for the Belgian and Luxembourg staff, including among others:
- Povide administrative support to the HR Manager and the HR Business Partners;
- Processing of new employment contracts and addenda, official letters, termination of employment contracts etc;
- Administrative follow-up of absenteeism, requests for maternity leave, time credit, etc.;
- Aministrative follow-up of monthly meetings with social partners;
- Keeping the personnel files of all employees up to date (on paper and electronic);
- Internal follow-up of HR processes regarding evaluation, online trainings etc.;
- Administrative organization of internal and external trainings;
- Administration follow-up of IT-related tools and company cars
You will closely work together with the HR Business Partners and report directly to the HR Manager BeLux.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably HR orientated.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in an administrative position, preferably within an HR team.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and French. Good knowledge of English is a plus.
- You are well organized and structured in your daily work and activities.
- Details and punctuality are within your key characteristics.
- Your perform well and you stay laser-focused in a dynamic and volatile environment.
- You are proactive.
- You work autonomous, as well as in team
- You have strong communication skills, written and verbally.
- You have knowledge or a strong interest in Belgian employment law.
- You have good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary and Benefits
You will be offered challenging work in a dynamic working environment. In addition you will receive a market-standard motivating salary package + company car.
if you are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the reference 114-4345 AFRA
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume