Account Manager Pharmaceutical Industry
- Sales function in the Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare sector
- Contacts with Sales & Marketing Directors and with the General Manager
- Development of a client portfolio
Our client is an international company in the Pharmaceutical / Medical and Healthcare sector.
They provide services and solutions to these businesses.
They are launching a new department and they are looking for an Account Manager to reinforce that team.
As Account Manager you will have following responsibilities:
- you work within the Sales team
- you report to the Sales Manager
- you work 80% from within the office and 20% from outside the office
- you contact clients active in the pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare industry
- you contact Sales & Marketing Directors, General Managers,..
- you offer the services and solutions of the company, you try to cross sell, you offer support, you send proposals, you negotiate prices, volumes and margins, you enhance the business portfolio, ...
- you detect new business deals and generate new opportunities
As Account Manager you have following background:
- a Bachelor / Master degree
- a first successful experience (in the technology, data management, healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical industry is a plus)
- fluent in English and Dutch or French
- you love making new deals, you love the thrill of generating business
- you are commercial and would like to make a career in sales
- a great sales team
- a great sales training
- potential to evolve in a Business Development / Account Management position
- a competitive salary