Global Supply Chain Planner
Our client is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. They create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life.
They are now looking for a Global Supply Chain Planner for the Supply Chain division.
Function The role of the Supply Chain Planner is to ensure product availability at optimal customer service, e2e inventory and supply chain cost, in alignment with short term business value expectation. The supply chain planner works as an integrator along the value chain by effectively managing trade-offs in multiple planning horizons (operational, tactical, strategic)
The work involves close cooperation and a broad network of contacts within the company. You continuously monitor the flow, inform stakeholders and take proactive counter measure to ensure that agreed targets are met.
- Plan, monitor and deploy stock levels for your assortment to ensure optimal product availability ;
- Manage master data related to planning in relevant systems ;
- Analyse capacity and master plan together with Supply source, ensure the demand and supply plans are balanced in the optimal way ;
- Analyse and report performance of the supply chain ;
- Contribute actively to the Supply Chain Planning Team"s objective and shared responsibilities ;
- Develop knowledge and get engaged in continuous improvement programs ;
- Represent Supply Chain Planning within projects ;
- Give expertise in supply chain design, implementation of new product launches and new markets entries to ensure optimal time to market and product availability for product portofolio.
• Master Degree in Business Administration / Economics with professional experience of 3-5 years in the area of Supply Chain Management ;
• Good knowledge SAP system and proficient with MS Excel ;
• Fluent in French and English ;
• Knowledge of BI is a plus.
In order to succeed in this role you need a good balance between detailed data focus and good understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain to make correct priorities and operate successfully within a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You also need to have good analytical, communication and networking skills to drive improvements across functions. The preferred candidate is performance driven, strong team player, customer focus and enjoys managing multiple priorities.
Moderate travelling will be required.
Offer What we offer:
• A key role in a profitable and fast growing international company with strong values and a deep rooted respect for the human aspect of business ;
• An investment in your career through an individual development plan ;
• Growth opportunities national and international, depending on your ambitions ;
• An undetermined contract and a package of benefits (health coverage, meal voucher, work-life balance...) in addition to your monthly salary.