Regional European Compliance expert
You will oversee and provide support on compliance matters and assist with the implementation of the group policies and standards of an international bank.
The client is an international bank.
- You will oversee compliance efforts on a European scope and implement group standards and policies.
- You will proactively follow regulatory developments and will assess the relevance and impact of these on an international bank.
- You will advice local entities on aligning with their respective regulatory requirements due to the bank's activities in different locations.
- Compliance and/or Financial Crime Post Graduate level of education
- Proven experience in conduct compliance retail banking
- Proven experience in financial crime risk management
- familiarity with sanctions/PEP/adverse media screening solutions and transactions monitoring systems highly desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (good knowledge of Dutch is an advantage)
- Absolute integrity
- Credibility and maturity in dealing with people across a complex organisation with different cultures and geographies
- Able to manage and resolve conflict and other challenging issues
- Problem solving, influencing and organising.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a large range of benefits.