Office Manager (FR-UK) - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently recruiting an Office Manager (M/F).
Our client is situated in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the energy sector.
As an Office Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Office Management Brussels :
- Coordination of appointments and management of the team schedule;
- Organization of internal & external meetings;
- Distribution of daily correspondence (e-mails, postal mail, etc.);
- Handling of confidential documents;
- Correspondence with Vendors / Customers in German, English and French;
- Organization of team and office events;
- General Administration ("corporate housekeeping");
- Account Payable (vendor) Invoicing;
- Administration Expenses Employees ;
- Support HR department with payroll system.
Coordination of FACILITY MANAGEMENT
- Office insurances;
- Single point of contact landlord and building concierge;
- Coordination safety requirements;
- coordination cleaning staff;
- Office spatial organization (office spatial extension + new furniture).
Coordination of OFFICE SUPPLY including IT and Communication requirements;
- Single point of contact for Internet and Telephone, including problem solving;
- Purchase office material (office equipment, refreshments, …).
The requested qualifications for this Office Manager position include:
- Bachelor Degree;
- 4 years experience;
- Experience in invoicing, operations, reporting;
- Possibly experience in customer service;
- Possibly experience in account receivables;
- Languages (English required, Dutch, French, and German optional);
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Results-oriented with pro-active and positive attitude towards change;
- Able to work independently with proven experience of balancing multiple tasks and priorities;
- Detail-oriented, Analytical thinker, Pro-active, Team player, Flexible and Stress-resistant.
Our client offers you:
- An interim contract of a period of 8 months, for a challenging position in an inspiring, dynamic, international organization of professionals;
- An interesting package including extra-legal benefits.
Interested in this challenging position of Office Manager and are you immediately available? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Postulez à l’offre: Office Manager (FR-UK) - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément