Hudson is market leader in the field of Human Resources consultancy. Through our Recruitment & Selection, Talent Management and Interim Management solutions we assist our clients to achieve the best results through their employees.
With over 30 years of winning the trust of businesses and clients, Hudson is the undisputed leader on the Belgian market in the field of recruitment and HR consulting.
To support our International Public Sector team in Brussels, we are looking for a temporary (m/f)
Multi-tasker, highly proficient in English, fluent in French, and client-oriented
As an Assistant, working in close collaboration with your colleagues, you will support a team of consultants in deploying Assessment / Development Centers, Selection and Talent Management projects for our international public sector clients.
- You are the linking pin between our clients, consultants and candidates.
- You ensure a smooth and professional coordination and accurate administrative and logistic support for projects such as assessment / development centres, workshops, trainings, 360°, coachings, etc.
- You provide a qualitative service from A to Z, starting from planning projects and resources, preparing documents and schedules, proactively engaging all parties involved, respecting procedures and deadlines, ensuring proper reporting and follow-up, to final invoicing.
- You are the first line contact with our candidates and clients, assisting and informing them by phone and in writing, providing them with a positive and qualitative experience and client care throughout.
- You proof-read presentations and texts for various projects, and format the lay-out. You guarantee that the supporting materials and outputs are of high quality, in perfect condition and are sent to the client by the deadline. The typical IT applications used are MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree and have at least 2 years of professional experience in project support, coordination and administration.
- You are mature and show a strong sense of responsibility, proactivity and autonomy. You manage problems and challenges by addressing them and bringing about creative solutions.
- Accuracy and respect of deadlines are your second nature.
- You are client- and service-oriented, discrete, and a real team player.
- High proficiency in English is a must, as well as fluency in French. A good knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Would you like to work for high profile international projects in a leading consultancy firm with big ambitions?
Send us your CV and motivation letter, include the reference number: BE768856 in your email, to: email@example.com
Hudson contact Sarah Triest
Moutstraat 56 l 9000 Gent
Tel 09 242 53 19 l Fax 09 221 23 55 l E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org