Service Engineer M/F
You are looking for a new challenge around the world? Do you have an experience in maintenance and repair of industrial machinery?
We are searching for a Service Engineer (M/W), responsible for maintenance (corrective and preventive) and repair of machines on and off-sites and for after-sales technical support solutions. You also interacts with customers to provide information and procedures to address the inquiries and requests to their equipment's.
- Evaluate and resolves problems of the customer (telephone and e-mail)
- Travel 100 nights per year
- Repair of units on site
- Independently troubleshoot electrical and mechanical failures
- Install the equipment at customer site, test and training
- Develop and maintain relationship
- Report common complaints of customers
- Propose feedback on products development and features
- Report to Service Manager
- Bachelor in electrical and mechanical
- English written and spoken (french and german are an asset)
- Ability to analyse problems
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Experience in customer relationship
- Understand of technical drawing
- Capacity of reporting (Microsoft tools Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Problem solver, confident and reliable, self-motivating, flexible, stress resistant, customer focused
Salary and Benefits
Our customer is a leader specialized in dedusting / polishing, metal detection, In-Process control for the pharmaceutical industry.
This company proposes an interim contract with possibility of a perm contract (of a perm contract), with an interesting package.
Interested? Are you THE Service Engineer? Apply online!
See you soon, Julie Dantinne
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume