Project Engineer Chemical M/W
Do you have an experience in project management? Are you trilingual French / Dutch / English?
We are looking for a project engineer (M/W) for the industrial sector.
As a Project Engineer, you will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions.
The management of your project can include multiple phases and/or specialization:
- Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
The role of the Project Engineer is to deliver the client the more than satisfactory quality of the services delivered to the client, within the budget and planning defined.
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well-organized. You are a team player, able and willing to take initiative.
As a representative of the company you know how to be diplomatic and discreet in customer contacts. You are also able to work independently.
Civil or industrial engineer, with a specialization in one of the following qualifications: Electromechanical Process.
6 years in Project Environment
- Driver license B
- Very good in Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge of others languages is an asset
Salary and Benefits
Our customer offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are the hallmark.
Full-time employment with group insurance, laptop, mobile phone as well as other fringe benefits.
Interested? Apply online!
See you soon, Julie Dantinne
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume