Primary teacher (m/f) full-time for the language section Latvian
- The local teacher will be hired as a primary class teacher for the Latvian speaking language section.
- The number of weekly lessons will be decided according to the needs.
- Diploma: The candidate must be in position of a Diploma that enables her/him to work as a primary teacher. All diplomas are examined by the National Inspector.
- At least 2 years of professional experience (or a recent work experience within Primary);
- Excellent command of the Latvian language (native language level);
- Good knowledge of at least one other foreign language (French and/or English and/or German);
- Knowledge of another European language is an advantage;
- Very good communication skills, flexibility and availability;
- Enjoy working in a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- Enjoy collaborating with colleagues and the Management;
- Good knowledge of the European school system.
We offer a full-time position. Applicants must be available at the beginning of the school year as of September 3rd, 2018. The contract is a temporary contract until August 31st 2020, however, it can be extended if the number of students allows it and if the employee has a positive evaluation.
- Please send us your:
a) motivation letter
b) CV and
c) copies of your diploma(s)/certificate(s)
by E-mail via POSTULER buton
Your CV must be sent to us in EUROPASS Format:
- Deadline: July 22nd, 2018 (11.59 pm).
- Please write in the subject of your e-mail: "Sélection CDC PRI LV".
- All document must be sent to us in PDF format and must be named as follows:
- Motivation letter: LAST NAME first name - Letter
- CV: LAST NAME first name - CV (in EUROPASS format)
- Diploma(s)/certificate(s): LAST NAME first name - Diploma
You will receive an automatic reply which will confirm that we have received your application and asking you to fill out a form online to complete the application process.
Candidates who send us their applications after the deadline and/or who do not follow the instructions as mentioned below, will not be considered.
The interviews will take place at the end of August 2018. The candidates who will be invited for an interview will be contacted by phone and by e-mail.
Locally recruited staff
Mise en oeuvre du Statut des Chargés de cours auprès des Ecoles européennes entrant en vigueur au 1er septembre 2016.