Brand Ambassador Brewery
As a Brand Ambassador, you are responsible for the activation of the HORECA sector in a specific region. You are the link between you brand and the clients. You are of course a born Sales and like Belgian made products.
Our customer is a scaling-up company active in the beer sector. They have an innovative project, brew their own special beers and are now ready to give their products a strong push in the HORECA sector.
As Brand Ambassador you will have the following responsibilities;
- you are responsible for a specific region.
- you are responsible for the distribution channel and the HORECA sector (on-trade)
- you are usually on the job of visiting customers and presenting the products, conducting degustation and building relationships
- you implement actions, promotions and campaigns
- you work closely with the general manager, discuss your objectives and sales strategy
- you ensure a strong visibility of your products
- you are aware of what is happening on the market (pricing, competition, ...).
- you are ready to evolve. More and more responsible with the years and the strong growth of the company.
The Brand Ambassador has the following profile:
- A strong commercial attitude
- a first commercial experience is a plus, not a must
- you speak Dutch and French, English is and plus
- you love the beer world and you feel at home
- you are fun, dynamic and love to build network
- you will see yourself evolving within a scaling-up company
- growth opportunities
- a team of great colleagues
- a competitive salary package (fixed, commissions, car, etc.)