District Manager Franchises BeLux - Eyewear & Optical
Our client, an international retail chain designing, manufacturing and distributing optical products (eyewear), is currently looking for a District Manager M/F (Belgium & Luxembourg)
The District Manager is accountable for the operational performance of field operations within an assigned area
As a District Manager, you will be in charge of :
- You implement the commercial plan and marketing actions for the franchises (50 POS).
- You will be the single point of contact for your network and you will report to the Commercial Development Director based in France and Belgium.
- You'll be responsible for leading the store management teams to drive sales and profitability, while developing the professional abilities of unit management staff.
- You will be also responsible for ensuring the proper implementation and effective application of all operational standards including order accuracy, speed of service, product quality, cleanliness and Customer Service
- You will work in close collaboration with the internal departments and will also take part in the committees (products, communication, merchandising and marketing) in order to implement the strategy on the field committees.
- You are responsible for the exclusive branded products : pricing, penetration rate, merchandising
- You are able to benchmark the market by monitoring the competition
Our ideal candidate will have a great attitude (passion) and customer oriented personality. Qualifications include:
- 5-8 years' experience as District Manager or Multi-unit operator or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in Dutch and French (written and spoken) as you operate on a national scope; English is clearly an asset
- Strong commercial skills, you master all the negotiation aspects
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You enjoy working with people and most importantly the ability to federate "your team" / partners
- You show perseverance and conviction
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills
- Solid analytical skills
- You master Microsoft office (Word, PP, Excel, Outlook)
You may enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary in line with your level of experience, bonus, and benefit package including a company car.
- The opportunity to oversee and develop stores in a growing brand (multi-enseignes, multi-products, multi-format, mutli-channel).