Maintenance & Engineering Manager
Are you looking for the right recipe for your career?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8500 employees in 74 countries, with a consolidated turnover of €1,85 billion in 2017. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Maintenance & Engineering Manager (m/f)
As Maintenance & Engineering Manager you will be responsible for guaranteeing the required availability of assets & facilities and support the site in its industrial and operational development.
You will have 3 main responsibilities:
- People Management:
- Coaching of direct reports (Maintenance Manager, Facilities & Utilities Manager, 3 Engineering Project Managers, Facilities & Utilities Engineer and Maintenance Engineer), to enable them to fulfil their role to their maximum potential
- Improve and enhance the knowledge, skills and competency levels in the department
- Create a good working environment and recruit and retain team members
- Maintenance Management
- Organising the maintenance department in the most effective and efficient manner and optimal set-up of maintenance with respect to the production and asset strategy, production and logistics planning
- Balancing effectiveness and efficiency of the maintenance needs, in regards to both quantity and quality
- Responsible for the life cycle, asset & risk management of all utilities & facilities related equipment.
- Managing investment projects for utilities, facilities and automation
- Ensure the compliance of his/her department to all applicable legal regulations and international food safety standards
- Engineering Management
- Manage new investments projects: study, prepare, execute, start, follow-up and handover of projects. Projects can be driven by productivity improvement, opex cost improving, process improvement, quality improvement, safety improvement, asset replacement, new product development, …
- Ensure a timely, transparent, fluent and effective communication with the Site team and with external partners (suppliers, contractors, etc ..)
- Yearly budget proposals on capital expenditure & maintenance and manage project spend and reporting to business controlling
- Updating rolling 5 year capex plan
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalence by experience
- At least 7 years of maintenance experience in an Industrial environment
- Experience in project management of engineering projects.
- Excellent people management skills
- Technical knowledge of main industrial technologies (process, utilities and packaging) and areas (mechanical, electrical, automation, thermodynamics, hydraulic,…)
- Stress resistant, result-oriented, service minded
- Excellent in building relationships within and without the company
- Analytical and team player
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and/or French and willing to learn the other language. Good communication skills in English
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
- Location: Groot-Bijgaarden (Dilbeek)
- Fulltime contract for undetermined period
- Contact: Adeline van Zuylen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieurs - général | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience