Job Student Customer Service (August!)
Interesting and Dynamic position as Job Student Customer Service (August!). You will be part of a multinational that gives you the opportunity to gain experience. Located in Mechelen.
Our client is a global player in the medical device market and looking for a Job Student Customer Service (August!). The company is globally active and constantly growing.
Our client is located in Mechelen and easy to reach by car and public transport.
The Job Student Customer Service (August!) gives administrative support to the Customer Serivce team and Specialists in their follow-up and execution of customers' orders and ensures that the correct products and quantities are supplied on time to a portfolio of customers. This requires multiple contacts with customers and supplying sites and with a network of Supply Chain partners and carriers around the world.
The Job Student Customer Service (August!) is part of the Customer Service Team and reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- You support the team in the order-entry process.
- You give support in the preparation, follow-up of the delivery flow of the orders with agreed partners and coordinate that correct shipping documents are issued to the customer.
- You support the Customer Service Specialist in his/her contact with the customer to keep him informed about the status of pending orders and delivery details. Drive problem solving and contribute to continuous improvement of the operational service processes.
- Finally, you manage all contact in a timely and professional manner as you have a supporting role in the administration and follow-up of the entire process.
- You are accurate and precise in administration
- You are customer oriented and commercial attitude
- You have strong communication skills and you speak and write fluently English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is desirable.
- You are currently enrolled in higher education (Bachelor or Master's Degree - preferably you are in your second/third year)
- You are flexible and adaptable
- You are a true team player with a positive attitude, open minded and willing to learn and grow
- You are available during the whole month of august (you can already start 30th of July)
- You will work in an open and dynamic team
- You will be given the opportunity to gain real professional experience
- Competitive salary: € 1750/month
- Flexible working hours. You can start between 7 - 9 am