English Customer Service Representative
As an English Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for your own client portfolio within an assigned region.
Our client is an international FMCG company, located in the North of Brussels (Grimbergen).
Your tasks as an English Customer Service Representative:
- you will handle your own client portfolio
- within the order-to-delivery cycle, you will process all orders (using SAP) and follow up on them from A-Z
- you will maintain daily contact with your customers to keep them updated
- you will deliver all information concerning the status of their orders, delivery dates, product availability, problems with deliveries, etc
- you will resolve problems as they occur
- you will handle return requests and back orders
- you prepare all necessary documents for invoicing and handle credit notes
- you will work closely together with other teammembers and other departments such as sales
The profile of the English Customer Service Representative:
- you preferably have a bachelor degree
- you have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in order desk or customer service
- you have knowledge of SAP
- you are perfecly fluent in English (ideally a second European language such as French)
- you are passionate and positive minded
- you are dynamic, flexible and pro-active
- you have a strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- you thrive in a multicultural environment
- you can handle a rapidly changing environment
For this position you will receive a very attractive salary package and the change to be part of a multicultural, innovative international company with a great atmosphere and teamspirit.