Product Manager - Business services
Following a continuous growth at a global level my customer is currently looking for an experienced product manager to join its Marketing team.
My client group brings together a unique network of 44 million employees, 770,000 companies and public institutions, and 1.5 million affiliated merchants.
Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, it operates in 45 countries, with close to 8,000 employees. In 2017, the Group generated a business volume of more than €26 billion, of which 78% through digital formats.
As Product Manager PSP you will be responsible for:
- Tender offers and product launch:
- Define the product in tender offers in close coordination with internal stakeholders (PA, Finance, IT, client service…): functionalities, services, value, media... Is supported by Offer Team Lead for RFP's administrative items and writing.
- Define the roadmap, manage the retro planning and the go-to-market.
- Backlog management:
- Roadmap management.
- Gather all requirements and RFC from field (Client service), PA, Fin, IT…
- Define the functionalities, validate and follow up specifications and developments until testing and give ultimate validation for go-live.
- Quality and optimisation:
- Analyse and take appropriate actions to enhance product quality if needed/validated: based on studies, feedback from field, panels…
- Analyse & optimize customer journeys.
- Analyse the results of campaigns, suggest and take appropriate actions.
- Value creation:
- Create, coordinate and validate messages/media/services around the product.
- Develop marketing tools and plan campaigns with internal/external suppliers.
- Internal information:
- Train or provide information to the sales forces or other internal users of product.
- Communicate around the product progress internally (development progress, bug resolution, new functionalities, campaigns launched).
- Business Intelligence :
- Market watch (competitors, technology, ERGroup).
- Contacts with other PM on new development & technology (exchange of expertise).
- Business Development : Identify and assess new opportunities
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role with a good track record
- Master degree in Marketing or related
- Bilingual Dutch & French. English and German is highly desirable
- You have experience with project management and have great communication skills
- You have both an analytic and synthetic mindset while being also assertive and open minded
- You are looking to involve yourself in a collaborative working environment
Beside an attractive salary package in line with your experience my customer offers the opportunity to join an international group offering nice perspectives of evolution.