Back Office Treasury Analyst - Brussels
Accountemps is currently looking for a Back Office Treasury Analyst (M/F) for one of our clients.
Our client, an international company in the construction sector, is located in the south-east of Brussels.
As a Back Office Treasury Analyst, you will join a dynamic and professional team. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of all the European bank accounts;
- Control of ZBA and IHC bank accounts;
- Manual payments in different e-banking systems;
- Respect of cut-off times;
- Follow-up on signatures;
- Follow up on rejected payments;
- Clearing in SAP6.0;
- Filing paper bank statements;
- Managing the link between the TMS and accounting;
- Reporting of the daily cash position;
- Driving continous improvement of treasury processes;
- Apply all policies and procedures that are in place to reflect the "tone on the top" related to ethics, compliance with applicable laws and financial controls.
Your profile for the position a Credit Controller :
- Education in Finance, Management or Accounting;
- An excellent level both in English and French;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position;
- An experience in a Treasury position is an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Experience in operating in a multi-cultural matrix environment;
- Interpersonal skills to build strong relationships;
- Sound planning and organizing skills;
- Able to understand the big picture and think strategically;
- IT literate: Excel, Word, Windows based programs;
- Ability to cope with deadlines and to multi-task;
- You're a Team Player;
Our client offers:
- a great opportunity with responsibilities in an evolving and open culture company;
- a competitive salary.
Interested by this exciting new challenge ? Apply now !
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: