Global Regulatory Affairs Manager
Ensure Puratos' compliance as regards food regulations globally, in addition to building and leading a global network of Regulatory Experts.
Ensure the required approvals and notifications throughout the processes linked to the commercialization of new products.
Support the Business Unit(s) and Channel(s) in their management of Regulatory Affairs.
Supervise and manage Regulatory Affairs throughout Puratos Group:
- Ensure compliance to the various national food regulations
- Facilitate the use of new ingredients for food use, ensuring the regulatory checklist is implemented and respected
- Follow up and advise on future regulatory guidelines
- Adapt and update the existing situation as regards new regulations
Manage the regulatory experts at Puratos
- Directly Manage the HQ regulatory team
- Consolidate and manage the global network of regulatory experts with functional reporting (aligned objectives, reporting structure, …)
- Develop the regulatory experts team (training, access to information, sharing regional expertise, soft skills, …)
Build and leverage a global network of government and company contacts:
- Keep up to date on upcoming regulations
- Contribute to the development of future regulations
- Achieve a strong presence at professional federations, official bodies and networks
Build a strong internal network at Puratos Group
- Work in close collaboration with the R&D, legal, communication and operations departments to ensure the completion of group Regulatory objectives
- Build and implement a service model for regulatory expertise for the following stakeholders:
- Puratos Business Units, subsidiaries and affiliates,
- Puratos' customers.
- A University degree (Masters level or higher) preferably in sciences (life sciences, food science, biotechnology, …) in order to strongly master technical issues
- A proven expertise in Regulatory Affairs with the Food industry of 5 years minimum
- Business Fluent in English, and Dutch or French (speaking and writing), additional languages is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to influence stakeholders in a non-hierarchical, global matrix organization
- Team player - able to work interdependently
- Strong analytical skills - experienced in reporting and providing accurate recommendations to various stakeholders
Puratos values diversity. We're also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this position.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training…) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences - général | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Assurance qualité & Inspection | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Recherche scientifique | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience