HR Business partner BELUX
The responsibility is to support the Head of HR WEA and Country manager Belux in defining and executing an HR strategy with eye on business needs.
My client is a multinational within consumer goods looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner with international experience.
The HR Business Partner has the following responsibilities:
- Support line managers with external recruitment
- Regularly reviews the entity's capability requirements and adjust talent plans accordingly
- With line managers build, manage and deliver the succession and diversity plans
- Talent Review cycle and full suite of supporting processes e.g. Perform, Develop, Calibration and coach line management in these processes.
- Drive the employee opinion survey process; in particular campaign planning, insight generation, integration of actions into wider people and organisational .
- Support country manager in set up and development of strong local Leadership team
Organisational Strategy and managing Change
- Supports management in identifying productivity and efficiency opportunities
- Provides HR leadership to the local leadership team in delivering functional transformation programmes
- Develops strategies to ensure no disruption to business or loss of key talent
- Lead Headcount & HR financial planning processes (quarterly and company plan) in close cooperation with local Payroll manager & Finance, which includes headcount forecast, employment cost actuals, employment cost forecast
- Deliver workforce planning together with leadership team in order to create workforce plan
- Ownership and management of local HR budget
- Coordinate and manage employee relation matters with trade unions, works council and safety & prevention committee, regional reward. Provide on-going support to Head of HR with employee relations.
- Together with the country manager, lead in collective bargaining negotiations
- Coaches line managers to be able to deliver issues such as grievance, disciplinary matters
- Acts as local point of contact with in market company advisors e.g. employment law specialists
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree or similar in Business administration/HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in general HR position, preferably with in-depth experience in reward, personnel administration & talent management
- Experience with Belgian Labour Law regulations
- Experience with Employee relations and work council negotiations
- Previous experience in an international setting, ideally in a matrix organisation
- Experience in HR budgeting processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality ability to focus on priorities in a dynamic surrounding
- Able to cope effectively under pressure
- Ability to establish trustful internal and external relationships
- Pro-active and enthusiastic
- Some knowledge of payroll system and/or SAP Successfactors
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent in Dutch / French and English
- Hands on, delivery required, can do attitude (no dreamer and conceptdevelopper only)
Challenging Benelux HR responsibilities within an international company