Customer Service Representative
As a customer service representative you will offer administrative and commercial support.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company located in Machelen (Flemish-Brabant).
Your tasks as a Customer Service Representative:
- be a contact person for your clients
- update the database with client information and prices
- receive and process sales orders in a professional and timely manner
- provide customers with a regular update on orders and manage back orders
- manage invoicing
- handle claims and returns
- maintain contact with other departments such as sales, finance and demand & market operations. Share status of orders as well as market intelligence insights
- work closely together with logistics providers to monitor deliveries and solve problems
- monitor performance, take initiatives and participate in projects when necessary
Profile of the Customer Service Representative:
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in sales administration or customer service
- must: fluent communication in Dutch, French and English
- good knowledge of SAP is a big plus
- good level of Ms Office and Excel is required
- great communication skills
- proactive and can easily adapt
- ability to handle stress, organise and prioritise
- can work easily in a team
You will work for an international leading pharmaceutical company in the region of Machelen. You will receive a range of responsibilities and a nice salary package.