Customer Service Export EN
Support the CSA and Sales Managers with technical assistance and Produce maintenance/SLA & spare parts offers in support of Bid and Sales Management.
Our client is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. They partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Their consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environmental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs. Their portfolio includes solutions and services that harmonize airport performance, tackling every aspect of traffic handling and guidance, from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems and intelligent gate and docking automation.
- Being first contact for the customer/agent when information is needed and contribute to the "overall customer's satisfaction level"
- Proactively visit Airport Maintenance Managers helping them to define their needs
- Handle services requests & claims in time and looking for the best solution for both the customer and the company
- Logistics handling of claims and being in contact with the customer on a regularly basis providing the status of the claims
- Proactively seek for SLA opportunities in the region and develop the business in concert with Sales and technical services
- Support bid and sales on the preparation of "Maintenance Contracts" and spare parts offers and manage maintenance contracts during the entire SLA execution period
- Coordination with all the internal departments in order to find a technical solution related to claim and SLA solutions
- Through training explaining our client's customers equipment and standard, and train them how to maintain and calibrate complex equipment
- Occasionally perform commissioning tasks when required
- Commercial sensitivity and driven by customer satisfaction Sense for initiative & creativity
- Good oral and written Communication Skills
- Stress resistant and autonomous worker
- Result and quality oriented
- Team player
- Experience in service contracts/business development
- Experience in claim management
- Knowledge about AGL technologies is an asset
- Bachelor Technical degree or equivalent by experience
- Use of SAP
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Multi-language, international & intercultural experience.
- Language know-how: English , French, any other language is an asset.
- Customer focus
- Decision Making/Judgment
- Managing Conflict
- Negotiation Skills
- Result focus
- Strategic Thinking
- International environment
- Fast growing industry
- Attractive salary package
- Long term mission: 6 months interim then permanent contract