Trilingual Customer Care Support (m/v)
Our client develops innovative treatments based on unmet medical needs. Our client conducts clinical trials and collaborates with medical innovators, research advisors, and academic thought leaders around the world to further drive innovation.
As a leader in their field, they believe that everyone has the right to perfect treatment.
The Customer Care Support is responsible for the processing of customer orders and invoices, the processing of return orders and credit notes, the handling of complaints related to these activities, for handling customer inquiries and for the maintenance of the assigned databases underlying these activities. This according to procedures and instructions. The Customer Care Agent is the owner of the customer order and is responsible to arrange its timely delivery. The Customer Care Agent serves as the primary contact for the customer regarding the above mentioned activities.
- Customer orders: correct order entry and timely delivery to the customer; keep the customer informed in case of delay
- Invoices: correct and timely invoicing and crediting
- Complaints related to customer service: correct, timely and customer friendly settlement
- Inquiry handling: accurately, at first contact
- Return orders: correct and timely handling
- Master data maintenance: correct and timely
- You speak and write perfectly in Dutch and have a really good knowledge of French and English
- You possess at least a secundary degree and preferably a Bachelor degree (or similar by relevant experience and/or education)
- Knowledge of an ERP-system is an asset
- You are able to use MS Office in a correct and efficient manner
- You are an excellent communicator, you are autonomous and a real problem solver
- Your customers are key in your way of acting and thinking, quality is set above all
- You are able to work in an accurate manner, are diligent and committed
- You are action oriented and result driven
- You are a team player (integrity, respect, collaboration, loyalty are key assets of you)
- You are stress resistant
Salary and Benefits
You will be offered a permanent contract after a successful trial period, completed with fringe benefits.
Our client offers their employees freedom to maneuver, flexible working hours and the option to implement new and creative ideas and be active in an international working environment.