Customer Service Assistant (m/f)
This position will be responsible for providing support to the Customer Services within EMEA & ASIA, alsongside general support for the Belgian Office.
Customer Services Support
1. Assist internal and external customers with any request
2. Order management e.g. order entry, order confirmation, data validation, proctor liaison etc
3. Organization and monitoring of deliveries including the preparation of specific documentation when applicable
4. Stock management and follow up
5. Support Supply Chain Manager with production plans
6. Invoices review and mailing
7. Credit collection support including the follow up with customer on outstanding payments, liaison with Finance on payment allocations and customer statements
8. VAT returns support including the review of customs documentation, the follow up with Customs on missing or incorrect documentation, the sending of the documentation to BTG fiscal representative and finance and the filing of the documentation
9. Set up of new customers e.g. customer data validation, license check, set up with Nordion, set up in the ordering system, etc
10. Maintenance of customers data e.g. price lists, monitoring of the customer license limits and the validity of the customer licenses etc
11. Complaint entry and product return organization
12. Support the reporting to Nuclear Control Authorities including the entry and check of activities imported
13. General Administrative duties including data management and filing responsibilities including Outlook and Veeva
14. Participate in “on-call” rotation when applicable
Belgian Office Support:
1. Organise courier services for material
2. Maintain a tracking system of the material
3. General Office responsibilities including the purchase of office supplies and mail distribution
4. Process supplier invoices issuing purchase orders and receipts in Oracle
- Adhere to company policies on environmental, health, safety and workplace policies.
- Ensure compliance with all local laws regulating commercial activities and that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with BTG values.
Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manger.
Education & Experience
1. Educated to Degree level, or equivalent
2. Experience of working in an international customer services environment, or equivalent
3. Intermediate to advanced competency with Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
4. Multi-language skills including fluent English
Skills and Attributes
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Multi-task at a high pace whilst paying attention to detail
Team-orientated and flexible
Diplomatic, committed and conscientious
Ability to work autonomously
Self-motivated, pro-active, can-do attitude
Salary and Benefits
Our client, a renown company active in the medical sector, offers a temporary assignment of 8 months under an interim contract or under a contract with a definite duration Your salary package will be defined based on your experience and skills. The position is filled full time at 40 hours per week.