Product Communication Manager
As part of the Group Marketing Communication team, your role is to translate the company (product) strategy into effective communications strategies, plans and initiatives in order to support the business. Thereby always starting from our customer’s reality and needs. You will have a specific focus on our wide product & services portfolio for Patisserie. Next to being part of a larger team of communication professionals, you will work in close collaboration with the business units and product managers at Puratos HeadQuarters. You are responsible for as well the communication strategy, as the execution and follow-up of projects from start to finish. You support the local marketing teams in their communication needs and continuously share best practices. You measure the results of the communication efforts and take action accordingly.
What do we expect from you?
- Build strong relationships with the business units and product managers in order to translate the product strategy into effective communications strategies, plans and initiatives, starting from our customers’ perspective & finished good applications.
- You are responsible for initiating, executing and following-up projects from start to finish in collaboration with preferred agencies and/or our internal design dept. Touchpoints range from digital communication, sales support tools, customer seminars and events, photoshoots, PR ,…
- Propose, define, set up and follow up KPIs to track, measure and analyze marketing communications efforts. Implement improvements based on analysis.
- Build good relationships with preferred agencies and manage their performance.
- Monitor the execution and implementation of the Group brand and visual guidelines. Providing continuous guidance, training and support regarding the application of guidelines.
- Continuously share best practices (internal and external cases) within the Puratos marketing community.
- Be up to date with the latest trends in terms of food and communication and share your insights.
- Work in close collaboration with the Puratos international demonstrators team of bakers, patissiers & chocolatiers
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related experience
- 3 to 5 years prior track-record in Product Management or Marketing communications in a marketing driven company or an advertising agency.
- Combination of work experience in agency and advertiser role and experience in an international environment are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English are required
- Sometimes travelling is required (not more than 10%)
- You have a passion for communication and the broad possibilities of new digital technologies. You are eager to find new ways to apply digital technologies in a relevant way in the communication mix.
- You are a dynamic, proactive, high performer, with strong customer focus and product awareness, able to initiate action and achieve results
- You have strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- You are also a team player with creative skills and attention to detail
What you get in return
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Puratos offers a competitive salary package and a position that you can further develop and shape.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Marketing / PR / Communication | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Business Development | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Communication | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Product Manager | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing / Communication - général | Industrie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience