Research Scientist - Nutrition
A-mansia is a biotech company focusing on microbiome therapeutics addressing human health issues like obesity and related disorders. The mission of A-mansia is to provide innovative solutions based on Microbiome Therapeutics.
Under the implementation plan in the Walloon Brabant province and its future development, A-Mansia is searching for a dynamic and enthusiastic person to strengthen the team. For more information about the company and the technology, please contact us via email@example.com.
A-Mansia offers a French, Dutch and English-speaking environment, culturally diversified and located in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, few hours from European Capitals.
To strengthen the team in the Walloon Brabant province, we’re looking for (m/f):
Research Scientist - Nutrition
Reporting directly to the R&D Nutrition Manager, you develop a new range of food complements based on intestinal microbes. You manage the full development cycle of a food complement.
Your main tasks are:
- Coordinate the development, the implementation and the follow up of trials in a laboratory.
- Manage the innovation and development strategy of new by-products.
- Take charge of the product development, from the conception to launch onto the market in close collaboration with other scientists, marketing and sales.
- Contribute to the creation, formulation, conception and feasibility assessment (technical, regulatory, packaging and costs).
- Be the point of contact with CROs and CMOs regarding formulas validation, dosage, compatibility tests, galenic development and packaging.
- Ensure the regulatory compliance with external resources, especially regarding the European regulations.
- Take part in the creation mechanism of the new possible patent application.
- You hold a Ph.D. or a master’s degree in nutrition or Life Sciences, or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of industrial experience in launch of food complement/probiotics onto the market.
- You master all the aspects of food complement development and related regulations.
- You are proficient with “MS Project” or any other project management software.
- You have a good understanding of patent creation mechanism. A successful experience in patent writing is an asset.
- You like working independently within a team.
- You are a rigorous, flexible, independent, dynamic and pro-active person.
- You are fluent in English. The command of French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- A diversified position within a young and growing start-up.
- The opportunity to join a human sized, dynamic and professional environment.
- A permanent employment contract.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience.
Would you be interested?
If yes, please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/job/research-scientist-nutrition/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Secteur médical / Soins | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Laborantin | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Support médical | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Secteur médical - général | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience