In-house Tax Counsel
Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for a in-house Tax counsel.
Our client, a major Belgian partner in insurance, seeks to reinforce its Group Tax Practice with a Corporate Tax Expert who will report directly to the Head of Tax.
As Corporate Tax Expert you will be responsible for providing corporate tax advice and compliance in support of the full range of business activities conducted by all the entities of the Group.
In your field of expertise, you will ensure the tax obligations of the organization. You will provide advice and will be responsible of the tax aspects in the files such as:
- Accurate and timely prepare the Group entities' tax returns
- Reporting obligations in transfer pricing
- Prepare Tax audits and assist the Group's entities vis-à-vis the tax authorities
- Control and validate the tax provisions as part of the closing process
- Calculate and make the required advance payments to avoid tax surcharges.
- Provide advice in the areas of tax law related to the activities of the group
- Analyze the investments proposed to Group's entities
- Keep track of changes in tax legislation in order to identify trends and potential impacts for the organization.
- DIPLOMA: Master in economic and/or legal orientation with a specialization in taxation
- 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Tax
- Mastering Microsoft tools
- Fluent in French or Dutch (with a good passive knowledge of the other language) and proficient in English
- Accurate, reliable, autonomous and able to work in a team.
From your first day (and during the following weeks), you will benefit from an intensive induction program so that you can quickly find your place within the team.
- NWoW model (New Way of Working): once you have proven yourself, you will be free to choose your own schedule, or even work part time at home. Since you will not have a dedicated office, you will often be surrounded by different colleagues and build an extensive internal network.
- It is important for our client to offer you all the latitude to evolve and build your career within group. All job offers are then communicated internally as a first step.
- In addition to your salary, you will benefit from interesting benefits following a self-service model. You will therefore compose your own remuneration by choosing from a whole range of possibilities: mobility benefits, discounts on insurance products, daycare during the school holidays ...
- You will benefit from group insurance, disability and hospitalization insurance and accident coverage.
- Our client actively pursues a wellness policy that will help you maintain your health.