Quality Control Team Leader
To support our development and our projects, we are recruiting within the R&D team in BELGIUM :
QC Team Leader M/F - CDI
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated QC Team Leader to join the QC team located in the south of Belgium (Louvain-la-Neuve = 30 min South of Bruxelles). Our site is located in the heart of Europe.
Join a key department of approximately 15 analytical experts (~ 20 people) involved in all analytical chemistry related activities associated with product key intermediates and APIs. You will be in charge of managing, coaching and developing a team of 5 to 10 QC analysts involved in a broad range of analytical activities such as:
- Incoming tests execution on all raw materials involved in manufacturing processes (including environmental tests)
- In-process tests execution on ongoing manufacturing processes
- Release tests execution on product key intermediates and APIs (physico-chemistry & microbiological tests)
- Management and execution of stability studies (ongoing stabilities as well as studies for products registration)
- Management and execution of analytical methods related studies that fall under QC responsibility (Cleaning check methods development & validation, IPC & release analytical methods transfer/verification/validation according to applicable regulations)
- Management and execution of analytical tests outsourced by third parties, including both external customers as well as other departments (e.g. R&D services) and other Minafin sites/franchises (analyses on both pharmaceutical and cosmetic products).
You will work in a dynamic CDMO environment. You will actively participate in the implementation of new projects to support Minakem industrial site growth. You will work in strong interaction with Quality/RA, EHS, R&D and production departments. You will act as leader for the coordination of the QC activities in strong collaboration with other QC supervisors and the QC manager. You will actively participate to operational excellence initiatives and be a key partner for the QC officer who coordinates all continuous improvement QC projects.
You will actively support all investigations initiated following Quality events encountered in the frame of QC activities such as OOS, Deviations, Lab. Investigations, Audits, CAPA & complains. You will, in collaboration with QC members and QC Manager, adopts a structured, result-oriented, Quality-oriented and open-mind approach to analyze the results, monitor the processes and propose improvements to continuously increase QC team Quality level and performance.
Master or engineer in analytical chemistry, you have at least 2 years of experience in a cGMP laboratory involved in QC and analytical methods related activities (including QC release and method validation/transfer skills). You have an excellent expertise in various analytical methods applicable to APIs and/or drug products such as H/UPLC, GC, Titration, KF, ICP-MS methods. You have experience in QC data interpretations and investigations (e.g. 6-sigma DMAIC, LEAN approaches). You have experience in laboratory team coordination and resources planification. You have good communications skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with people from various departments and levels. A good understanding of scientific English and French is essential for this
Want to join the MINAKEM adventure and participate in our projects? Send your application to
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Chimie et pharmacie - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Recherche scientifique | Chimie et pharmacie - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Chimie et pharmacie - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Chimie et pharmacie - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Autre | Chimie et pharmacie - général | > 10 ans d'expérience