Product Manager - Business services
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
My client is currently is opening a new function of Product Manager to strengthen the existing marketing team.
Our client is an international company specialised in transaction services for companies, employees and seller. Present in more than 40 countries and with 8000 employees around the world our client managed more than 20 billions of transactions in 2016.
The Product Manager combines roadmap vision, creation and follow-up and value creation for this specific product and its related services. You will be responsible for taking the overall responsibility for the assigned products.
Your role :
- Define a new positioning for the product with "eco-consciousness" at its heart
- Set-up partnerships with NGO's active in the field of environmental issues
- Revamp all the communications and digital ecosystems linked to the product
- Push the digitalisation of the product
- Set-up and monitoring of KPI's
- Roadmap management
- Define the functionalities, validate and follow up specifications and developments until testing and give ultimate validation for go-live
Quality and optimisation:
- Analyse and take appropriate actions to enhance product quality if needed/validated: based on studies, feedback from field, panels…
- Analyse & optimize customer journeys
- Analyse the results of campaigns, suggest and take appropriate actions
- Create, coordinate and validate messages/media/services around the product
- Develop marketing tools and plan campaigns with internal/external suppliers
- Train or provide information to the sales forces or other internal users of product
- Communicate around the product progress internally (development progress, bug resolution, new functionalities, campaigns launched)
- Market watch (competitors, technology, ERGroup)
- Contacts with other PM on new development & technology (exchange of expertise)
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar function
- You are perfectly bilingual NL/FR. English and German are a big plus.
- You have experience with project management
- You are autonomous, flexible and dynamic
- You want to invest yourself in a collaborative working environment
Beside an attractive salary package in line with your experience this is a great opportunity to join an international group with a focus on a product that has nice perspectives of evolution.