- Very varied and challenging position in Communication and Marketing
- Bilingual in Dutch and French and excellent level of English
Our client is a Global Service Firm based in Brussels. Today the Marketing team is looking to strengthen their team with a Marketing Specialist.
As a Marketing specialist you will report directly to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the marketing and business development activities for the Brussels Office. Your tasks will be the following:
- You will provide support to expand the client portfolio: from background research, media monitoring, market analyses to writing pitches.
- You will be responsible for organizing events: client activities (seminars, sponsoring events): from designing invitations to evaluating the feedback.
- You will be responsible for the management of the client database.
- You will have to update the corporate profiles in the directories in order to develop the brand image.
- You will update the website and use the online media and the social media to communicate
- You will be responsible of the coordination of various marketing projects such as brochures,
leaflets, mailings, newsletters, etc.
The Candidate will have / be:
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and an excellent level of English.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, International Business, law, Literature or related fields.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in marketing and/or communications
- Prior Marketing experience in the service / consulting sector is a plus.
- Excellent communication, copy-writing and project management skills.
- You are familiar with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and keen to lean others software's.
- You are very organized, ambitious, proactive, good attention to detail and not afraid to give new ideas.
- You work well under stress and you are not afraid to work until the deadline is achieved
- To work in an ambition, rewarding and international environment
- To have an interesting and attractive salary and package