Advisor Internal Audit & Risk Compliance - Brussels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for an Advisor Internal Audit & Risk Compliance (M/F) for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the service sector.
As Advisor Internal Audit & Risk Compliance you will be responsible for:
- Participate in risk, internal control and internal audit assignments;
- Coordinate and review work performed by junior colleagues on risk, compliance and internal audit assignments;
- Participate or conduct client meetings (kick off/closing meetings) and interviews;
- Analyze processes with focus on risks and controls;
- Participate in risk workshops;
- Report writing/review reports;
- Formulate practical recommendations and best practices to improve business, risk and compliance processes;
- Assist in business development by writing proposals/client presentations/targeting.
The required profile for the Advisor Internal Audit & Risk Compliance position:
- You have a master degree and 3 to 5 years of relevant experiences in internal audit and/or risk management;
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- You are an independent worker with a commercial awareness;
- You are curious with a critical mindset;
- You have the ability and willingness to challenge and to think 'outside the box';
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
Interested in this position of Advisor Internal Audit & Risk Compliance at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: