CAD Design Engineer
Under the supervision of experienced Project Managers, you work as a team member and contribute to the design and development of multiple projects.
You are in charge of designing complex systems incorporating tight tolerances for optical systems.
You naturally integrate electrical, structural and thermal aspects in the designs.
You have practical experience of manufacturing techniques and you incorporate the related constraints in the designs.
You take economic aspects into account while developing industrial solutions, being therefore in relation with suppliers for technical specifications and requests for quotations.
You prepare the mechanical drawings and related documentation for the procurements.
- You are a creative, though rigorous person addressing up to the very details.
- You have a system view on the project, naturally integrating in the design the user-related functional asptects.
- You hold a Master degree in Industrial or Civil Engineering (mechanical or electromechanical).
- You have basic engineering skills in electronics and optics.
- You master SolidWorks and Creo (Pro/ENGINEER).
- You easily integrate in a multidisciplinary team and you can organize your work efficiently in order to supply your deliverables according to planning.
- You have a very good command of English.
We offer an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and continuously growing company. You will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits (group insurance, medical insurance, meal vouchers).
Postulez à l’offre: CAD Design Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément