Support Engineer at Mirion Technologies
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- The Support Engineer is responsible for both in-house and on-site repair of nuclear measurement equipment and systems in the Benelux, in close collaboration with Mirion Technologies (Canberra BNLS) NV international and local Service and Support department.
- You understand the customer’s measurement application and provide support in installation, training and repair of his measurement installation showing a strong service approach.
- You also provide feedback to our internal service organization for improving our products and services.
- Your responsibilities are: visit customer site for preventive maintenances and repairs.
- Provide telephone and e-mail support to customers.
- Prepare installations, carry them out and train the customer.
- Software support, customization and consulting.
- Provide Class room Training for customers.
- Perform repairs in Zellik-office.
- Provide Sales support.
- You have a Master or PhD in Nuclear Physics or a Master in Science and IndustrialEngineering.
- You have good knowledge of IT (Networking, Setup of OS) with strong software skills and good inter-personal skills.
- You have 5-7 yearsof working experiences.
- You are flexible and autonomous: accept changing targets while remaining productive also eagerto reach defined goals.
- You are customer service oriented: a clear communicator, tackling problems and needs, finding root causes of problems.
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English, but also good organizational and administrative skills.
- Contract for an indefinite period, full time with benefits.
- Regular travels in the Benelux area.
Does the position of Support Engineer with Mirion Technologies appeal to you? Then don’t hesitate to leave your CV and motivational letter on our application page http://mirion.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/4745/1567/en/support-engineer-at-mirion-technologies/
Support Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Nuclear Physics, Installations, Science, Customer Support, Sales Support, IT, Software