Operations Manager - Logistics
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For one of our Partners located close to Brussels, we are actively looking for an Operations Manager in a logistics environment.
In this function, your role is to manage the local team on site, interface with the client, operate as linking pin between the business and the workers' union and achieve financial results corresponding with the defined budgets and targets.
As inspirational leader, you will bring the site to the next level of development towards a focus on continuous improvement and service delivery in order to ensure maximum client satisfaction and retention.
In this challenging role you will need to be a highly motivated, influential leader who will be tasked to:
- Motivate and steer the local team towards a common goal.
- Support and challenge the team to achieve the next level of performance.
- Act as a change agent to install an environment that promotes continuous improvement in multiple departments across the organization and stimulate out of the box thinking.
- Intensively work on improvement and in supporting the further development of the business and to understand/challenge the clients business requirements.
- Intensively work with the worker's union representatives to maintain a constructive and open working atmosphere.
- Set, monitor and review objectives with relevant KPIs in a structured process for the entire team.
This exciting and rewarding role will require from the start the following skills:
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, people management, influencing and communication skills.
- Experience in change management.
- Energetic team leader able to bring people to a next level
- Stress resistant and flexible to adapt to changing environment.
- Ability to think innovatively and strategically.
- Must be pragmatic and results driven.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in a similar role and/or in logistics/warehousing
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Our partner offers for this position a competitive salary package built up by an interesting mix of additional benefits, including a company car.