ImmunXperts is a high-potential start-up based in Gosselies, Belgium. This fast-growing company offers a wide range of Immunology services with a constant will to develop customized solutions for its clients.
The offerings include in vitro assays to assess the immunogenic potential of test molecules using T cell activation and proliferation assays as a surrogate marker for the induction of Anti-Drug-Antibodies. On the immuno-oncology side, ImmunXperts develops in vitro assays to assess the functionality of candidates. ImmunXperts continuously develops new cellular immune-assays to assist biotech and pharma companies directly in their product development. Other such collaborative services include protocol optimization and in-house training. More info can be found on www.immunxperts.com.
ImmunXperts’ team works in an open-minded, science-driven and fast-paced environment. In order to support their growth, ImmunXperts is actively looking for a (m/f) :
We are looking for a Lead Scientist to plan, direct and coordinate ImmunXperts' R&D lab operations.
You are responsible for improving overall performance, productivity and efficiency through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. You show thorough scientific background combined with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You coordinate a team of high-level scientists who lead between 50 and 100 different projects per year
On a daily basis, you understand and dive into ImmunXperts’ team activities in order to:
- Coordinate cross-project activities together with project leaders:
- Monitor project progress and take corrective actions if needed, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and using foreseen resources.
- Lead (Senior) Scientists, providing them with guidance where and when appropriate: cellular assays development and optimization, data analysis, client interaction, technical & scientific writing.
- Organize and manage priorities in order to meet project and client deadlines.
- Strong interest to participate in all lab activities when appropriate (challenging project, temporary high workload, transfer of knowledge,…).
- Ensure overall lab quality through:
- Use of standard methods and procedures by all, for all experiments.
- Optimize resources flow and allocation inside the lab to maximize operational performance.
- Coordinate continuous improvement initiatives to maintain an overall high level of quality (procedures, techniques, equipment, security…)
- Daily manage lab technicians in the best interest of all projects and transversal activities, leading by example.
- Possibility to attend international conferences and give technical and scientific presentations. Occasional travel to prospects and clients worldwide.
- Master or Ph.D. in Immunology, Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, or equivalent by experience.
- 5 to 10 years experience with cellular assays, in an industrial/biotech environment.
- Strong experience in elisa and flow cytometry. Luminex and elispot expertise are a plus.
- Ability to see the global picture with a rigorous mindset and attention for details.
- Leadership and organizational skills. Clients, solutions and results oriented.
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken). French and any other language is an asset.
- Knowledge of project/program management techniques and methods is an advantage.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Secteur médical / Soins | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Secteur médical - général | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Assurance qualité & Inspection | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Recherche scientifique | Techniques biomédicales | > 10 ans d'expérience