Customer Service Representative
- You will handle customer's orders and provide them with the best possible service
- With the collaboration of the other departments, you will ensure that the orders will be delivered on time
Informations sur l'entreprise
- Our client is leader on their market / technical Sector
- You Process customer orders from A to Z
- You check and follow the credit situation and the product allocation
- You work with the customer on shipment planning and if necessary gives instructions to Distribution Center for the physical preparation of the order
- You the sales promotions and the prices to the clients.
Profil du candidat
- 1-3 years postgraduate experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Excel and other data tools as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in German and English (written and verbal), good level of Dutch, other language is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Customer and Solution oriented, team player
Conditions et Avantages
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience, with extra-legal benefits.
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function.
- A flexible work schedule.