Junior accountant NL (H/F)
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client employs 60 lawyers and 40 support staff.
Their Brussels office is seeking a Junior Accountant.
You will contribute to the efficient workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail.
This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success. You will be involved in the following tasks:
• Accounts Receivable: Including processing invoices, booking bank statements, collection.
• Accounts Payable: Treatment of incoming invoices and costs
• Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks
• Assist the VAT preparation
• Administrative support
• Assist with Special projects as required
You are A self-reliant person and a team player who likes to work in a pro-active environment. Communicative, entrepreneurial, flexible and creative.
Skills and experience
• A bachelor's degree in Accountancy.or at least 3 years of experience in an equivalent function
• Excellent command of Dutch
• Good command of French and English.
• Strong MS Office skills
- Bachelor Professional
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers a full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality. An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and challenging environment where you will be able to add real value and benefit from on-the-job training. An attractive salary complemented with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, medical and group insurance etc