Provide leadership and support in generalist functional areas of human resources.
My client is an international company within the manufacturing sector with a local responsibility.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide HR generalist day2day management & services including compliance with regulatory agencies
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation & Manages Employee Temporary Services.
- First point of contact & building good relationship with labor union representants
- Create facilitate communication and employee involvement initiative (HPT).
- Manage, follow up on local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for HR administration and operational payroll.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Support the administration of Worker's Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Plan and participate in Division Talent Management and Succession Review.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Masters Degree in relevant field or equivalent by experience
- Three to five years HR generalist and strategic experience.
- Extended knowledge of local legislation an labor law
- Knowledge of HR related policies
- Experience in building effective relationships with unions
- Strong negociating & networking skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
- Result driven
- Proficient in all MS Office applications. HRIS experience is a must
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Language skills: Dutch - English, verbal and written
Challenging HR Manager job within a dynamic environment