Sales Representative German Market
Day to day contacts with B2B clients in Germany in order to reactivated and prospect new clients.
Become a key member of the EMEA Sales Team.
The client is a global leader in Electronics. Today, as part of their international growth, they are looking for an Internal Sales Representative that will be responsible of the German market.
As a sales representative German market, your key responsibilities are to:
- promote the product of the company
- activate and reactivate clients
- call and be in contact with your portfolio of clients
- take care of leads coming from the German market
- maintain accurate account information in the system
- manage your own territory (Germany)
To be a successful candidate, you have:
- a first successful sales or customer service experience
- speak German and English perfectly
- a business degree
- a sales oriented mind and you are a good communicator
For an internal sales representative, the company offers:
- a competitive salary in line with your experience
- the possibility to earn commissions
- extralegal benefits