Production technician for optical systems
Under the supervision of experienced Production Engineers and Managers, you work as a team member and you contribute to the production activities for multiple projects.
You are in charge of ordering parts, manufacturing, assembling, integrating and testing products.
You ensure products are working exactly as intended and are free of defects or others issues.
You are responsible for the on time and on quality delivery of products.
You write out and/or fill in technical documentations requested by Production Engineers, Production Managers and Quality Assurance.
You keep the Production Engineers and/or Production Managers informed about the progress of production.
In case you encounter problems when producing, you identify potential solutions and attempt to troubleshoot the issue using your technical knowledge and skills.
You participate in the analysis of the process and come out with new ideas in order to improve the production flow and the quality of products.
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Electro/mechanics engineering, Optics or Photonics.
- You are able to read instructions carefully and apply them methodically.
- You have the ability to do fine mechanical, electrical and optical assemblies.
- You pay attention to details.
- You have good organization skills.
- You are capable of working independently by respecting a production planning.
- You have a good command in English
We offer an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic and continuously growing company. You will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits (group insurance, medical insurance, meal vouchers).
Postulez à l’offre: Production technician for optical systems
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Bureau d'étude / Engineering - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Graduat technique | Bureau d'étude / Engineering - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Bureau d'étude / Engineering - général | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience