Signalling Engineer - Project Manager(M/F)
Belgorail is an inspection, testing and certification company, part of the Certifer group since 2017, one of the world’s railway certification leaders with a global presence in 10 countries.
Specialized in the railway industry, we provide our testing, inspection, and certification services to vehicle and component manufacturers, rail operators, infrastructure managers.
In order to reinforce its Signalling department, Belgorail is looking for an experienced Signalling Project Manager to carry out Signalling system assessments.
The Signalling Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day project management of on-board and trackside signalling assessments. He/she will report to the Signalling Technical Manager:
- analyse of the customers’ requests ;
- technical offer preparation ;
- project and contract management ;
- preparation of the assessment activities ;
- identifying risks at project level ;
- interface with customer and other Assessment bodies;
- providing specific expertise in the evaluation activities ;
- preparation and participation to testing activities;
- technical evaluation: documentation review /audits / tests witnessing ;
- communication management and reporting to the customers ;
- redaction of technical and audit reports ;
- interaction with national or European authorities ;
- identify new business opportunities and develop the business of the safety assessment division;
- He/She will closely monitor legislations and standards evolutions at national and European levels.
- Engineer with experience (5 - 10 years) in the rail or guided transport (metro, tramway) sector.
- Technical knowledge:
- ERTMS standards
- Control Command Signalling Technical Specification for interoperability
- ETCS / CBTC / National Signalling systems.
- Open minded, factual, organised and proactive;
- Able to work independently
- Facility to conduct audits and to write reports (technical, audit, assessment).
- Ability to work in multiple languages (English, Dutch, French, … );
- Is likely to undertake short-term assignments abroad
Project manager, signalling, signalisation, signalisatie, ingenieur signalisation, signalling engineer,
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary including mobile phone, meal vouchers, pension scheme & hospitalisation, (+ family), ecocheques, flexible time-table, company bonus
- Positive & stable working atmosphere
- Flexible time-table
- Home working policy
- Company car or public transportation offered
- +/-30 days off a year
- We are located at the Central Station in Brussels
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IN POSSESSION OF THE REQUIRED PASSPORT/WORK VISA TO BE ABLE TO WORK IN BELGIUM. WE DO NOT SPONSOR THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Only applications through the online application form will be considered! (You will receive a confirmation via email.) Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 738 02 60.