Full-time Office Assistant
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Full-time Office Assistant – ECHAMP E.E.I.G.
1-year contract with option to extend
ECHAMP (www.echamp.eu) is the European association of companies that work closely together to ensure that its members can meet the demand from users and prescribers across the EU for homeopathic and anthroposophic medicinal products. It advocates in favour of an appropriate regulatory environment for these products in the EU.
- Secretarial education
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of any other European languages will be an asset
- Computer skills:
- Ability to work in a very small association in close cooperation with the ECHAMP team
- Basic knowledge about the EU Institutions and affinity to our business area is an advantage.
Assist the General Secretary and the Office Manager with the regular office tasks a.o.
- Organize travel arrangements for staff
- Co-ordinate and organise appointments and meetings (preparatory, administrative and practical tasks)
- Assist with the event planning
- execution of mailings and e-mail correspondence
- responsibility for the archives of printed documents and publications
- management and updates of the contact database
- Organise and execute the financial administration
- website/newsletters: assistance in general updates and responsible for the archives
Assist the General Secretary and the Office Manager with specific task such as ongoing projects, web searches, the drafting and lay-out of documents.
If you are interested in this position or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your CV, together with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this project, should be sent to: Amandine Oset, Office Manager: email@example.com.
The deadline for the applications is 19 August 2018.
Postulez à l’offre: Full-time Office Assistant
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément