Our client is active in the production, distribution and commercialisation of specialised ready-to-go and ready-to-eat dishes and meals (specifically focussed towards retail and food service channels) in Belgium and in the neighbouring countries. In order to further grow their business our client has decided to create a new position within the company.
FINANCE DIRECTOR (m/f)
Strategic business partner with excellent analytical skills and strong business acumen
In general you will be in charge of further professionalising the finance function whereby - in close collaboration with the business leaders – you will develop ad hoc tools that will enable you to more closely monitor the business (both from a production and distribution perspective).
More specifically you will
- coordinate all financial operations and install appropriate control measures;
- implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the business;
- timely, regularly and duly prepare and present to the Board of Directors, the financial statements and reports as required;
- coordinate, analyse and present/report monthly, quarterly and annual closures, quarterly forecasts, annual budget, financial plans, business plans, feasibility studies, investment proposals, …;
- comply with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements as imposed by the various accounting and regulatory bodies;
- add value through system improvement initiatives relating to financial and management accounting functions;
- constantly monitor the cash position and ensure outstanding debtors are followed-up;
- constantly review costs and identify areas of potential savings;
- be involved to participate in and lead ad hoc (financial) projects.
- You have a higher education (ideally focussed on a finance or accounting qualification) with a successful management experience of at least 7 to 10 years in the role of finance manager/director in a medium sized industrial (food production) company;
- You have demonstrated the ability to work within a team and interface successfully at multiple organisational levels;
- You have credible communications and presentation skills;
- You are able to convince people, have strong analytical skills, show maturity and the ability to think out-of-the-box;
- You are a native French/Dutch speaker with strong language skills in English.
- A challenging and exciting position in a strong growing and dynamic organisation with ambitious growth perspectives;
- The possibility to be involved both on operational, practical and strategical level;
- A competitive package whereby you can both enter in either an employee status or through your own management company.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Postulez à l’offre: FINANCE DIRECTOR
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément